What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

The new humidor seems to be holding up nicely. I’ve used tupperdores for years but there’s nothing like the aroma of cedar and unlit tobacco. Any advice - especially with the coming cooler months - is more than welcomed. Thank you in advance and happy smoking gentlemen.
B70C6D0E-CBCA-4AD0-A143-3ADB093BB631.jpeg

18D72496-C556-4C75-9BD4-886377098D22.jpeg

The new humidor seems to be holding up nicely. I’ve used tupperdores for years but there’s nothing like the aroma of cedar and unlit tobacco. Any advice - especially with the coming cooler months - is more than welcomed. Thank you in advance and happy smoking gentlemen.
View attachment 1175938
View attachment 1175939
Boveda packs and your done. Looks like it’s already set up for it. You’re good

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Oliva 6x60 along with a stiff dose of Nicaraguan coffee roasted locally. View attachment 1175609
No photo but I smoked that exact stick last night while sipping some Kentucky Owl Bourbon at my Uncle's farm. It was a special occasion with my brother and his family in town visiting. A nice night around a fire with family. A picture of my smoke just wasn't on my mind...

No photo but I smoked that exact stick last night while sipping some Kentucky Owl Bourbon at my Uncle's farm. It was a special occasion with my brother and his family in town visiting. A nice night around a fire with family. A picture of my smoke just wasn't on my mind...
Twoud be nice. I gave up any kind of alcohol for a year. I do miss it at times, especially when smoking a cigar, but I’ve lost almost 40 lbs since the beginning of the year and it has definitely cleared my head and heart.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Twoud be nice. I gave up any kind of alcohol for a year. I do miss it at times, especially when smoking a cigar, but I’ve lost almost 40 lbs since the beginning of the year and it has definitely cleared my head and heart.
Good for you! I don't imbibe too often but when I do it's generally the good stuff!

Good for you! I don't imbibe too often but when I do it's generally the good stuff!
I live in the napa valley of craft beer, and I love beer and i love drinking it even more. Just needed to tap the brakes and get some priorities rearranged for a spell.

Top Bottom