What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

How’s that Palio cutter? I’ve kinda gone around and round trying to find the perfect cutter, and keep coming back to my 20+ year old zino davidoff plastic guillotine. Kinda the vw of cutters i guess.

It's a pretty good cutter Dan-O. I really only use it if I'm out, I have a nice cheap table top straight & V cutter for home. I mainly use the Palio as a holder now.

Last edited:
Quai D'Orsay - Superiores Asia Pacifico El 2011
20201028_131115.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I left the Don Carlos Personal Reserve in the toolshed last night. Figured it would be ok since it was about 60 degrees and 75% humidity. Went back out there this evening where it’s at 70 degrees and about 80% humidity. I snipped the burnt end off and lit up. Smoked just fine! Tasted OK still too.

E831FB4A-A3E5-43EB-9827-B510380754E1.jpeg

I’m starting in on dabbling with cigars, trying to find my groove in the vast selection available. I had a DE Swamp Thang Sweet tonight for the first time. I was initially put off by the intensity of sticks when I first opened the tin. Much to my surprise this was actually quite palatable, but I don‘t foresee purchasing these again. Any have able to compare between the swamp thangs and the regular KFC Ponies?

I also had myself my first Tabak light roast tonight. This was hands down the best cigar i have tried to date. I also have a tin of the dark roast I plan to try tomorrow.

I’m starting in on dabbling with cigars, trying to find my groove in the vast selection available. I had a DE Swamp Thang Sweet tonight for the first time. I was initially put off by the intensity of sticks when I first opened the tin. Much to my surprise this was actually quite palatable, but I don‘t foresee purchasing these again. Any have able to compare between the swamp thangs and the regular KFC Ponies?

I also had myself my first Tabak light roast tonight. This was hands down the best cigar i have tried to date. I also have a tin of the dark roast I plan to try tomorrow.
I haven't had a KFC sweet. I have had other DE sticks with sweetened tips and didn't care as much for those. There were a few I took the top layer off the sweetened sticks and enjoyed them more. I think it was an ACID subculture or mantra. Either way I'm not a fan of the sweetened tips on most of them but some are great.
The Tabac are an enjoyable stick. I love them with coffee. I have not had a Java but they are in the list to try.
I have a tupperdors dedicated to KFCs. I'm out swamp things but should remedy that sometime. CI had a sale a few years ago that if you bought two bundles of specific KFCs at a sale price, they gave you $20 CI bucks. I ordered a bunch over three weeks until the deal went away. They're fun to break out and mix it up.

Top Bottom