What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Avo Heritage Toro
proxy.php

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Finished off . . . yes I am comfortable lighting up what remains of a cigar a day later. . . Vegas Robaina Famosos. Great Cuban tobacco but another that was just packed too tight. Glad I had the Perfect Draw tool.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
My Father No. 2

Enjoyed it in the cool weather. I've a very nice cigar cutter and a cheap give-away cutter. I'm horrible in the way I stuff things out of my pocket and end up leaving things I took out of my pockets before laundry two floors away from my smoking area. Darned if I didn't get pinched using the give away. I guess it is time for a second better cutter.

On the Cigar. Very nice. Evened it up a bit. Easy draw.

Thinking of The Judge Robusto for my next purchase.

Well, I had my first ever Cuban tonight. A Cohiba Madura 5. Sort of a petite Corona. I will admit, a little buzz. The closest I can come is the Romeo e Juliatta Anniversarios, or maybe the La Aurora 1495s.

A nice cigar, leathery, a touch of woodsy, a little grassy, and maybe a touch of cocoa. A wonderful smoke!! And I still have 1/3 left. Wish I could afford these all the time!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well, I had my first ever Cuban tonight. A Cohiba Madura 5. Sort of a petite Corona. I will admit, a little buzz. The closest I can come is the Romeo e Juliatta Anniversarios, or maybe the La Aurora 1495s.

A nice cigar, leathery, a touch of woodsy, a little grassy, and maybe a touch of cocoa. A wonderful smoke!! And I still have 1/3 left. Wish I could afford these all the time!

Cubans are a nice change of pace from the Nicaraguan Flavor bombs I usually smoke. Wish they were easier to come by.

Top Bottom