What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
20181115_172048.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
A happy finish to this cigar.

It was an Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King . . . now ashes. For me chocolate, coffee, cedar. And the fun of watching my dog having snow deep enough to eat.

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King.jpg

proxy.php

I found this in the bottom of my humidor today when I put a new order away. It’s been aging there for nearly ten years. Still as smooth as I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
proxy.php

I found this in the bottom of my humidor today when I put a new order away. It’s been aging there for nearly ten years. Still as smooth as I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like finding a twenty in the jacket pocket you haven’t worn since last year :).

Arturo Fuente Opus X Perfecxion No. 77 Shark as it's cold outside and there's nothing better than a nice bourbon and cigar today. Loving everything from Arturo Founte these days and I'm including his two sons cigars which are very nice on their own merits

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I think I just had the last Macanudo Cafe Ascot I had on hand. I bought a tin of 10 back a few months ago along with a tin of the Maduro. I generally love Maduro cigars but with these panatello cigars I prefer the non Maduro.

I'm thinking of importing a pack of 10 tins . . . Duty on anything looking like a cigarette is hideous in the Canuck world. Dang. They, to me, are very nice small cigars.

I did finish off a Short Story I started last night. It was canoeing like mad so set it down before it was finished. I was surprised I could light it but it was enjoyable.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Kinda cold outside. A bit of beat up pocket time on the lighter and an Alex Bradly Linage.

My pup decided to watch me from inside this night.

Broken in a bit.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Just maybe we Canadians are lucky with our weather. It is snowing out just now. Damp all day.

Yes this hobo had a bit of the last inch from this.

And I had a couple of these this night. . . Parodi King.
Parodi King.jpg

For me it is hard to place them . . . they don't taste like the cigars I like nor pipe tobacco. They don't taste like cigarettes . . . at least as I recall. Yet I like the sweet taste.

Top Bottom