What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
IMG_20171106_190007666.jpg

Last week, I was in Vegas for AAPEX/SEMA. I also received an industry certification, so to celebrate I spent a couple of hours at the Davidoff cigar bar. The cigar was meh - the guy manning the humidor suggested Montecristo Platinum Series. The cigar seemed to be constructed well with a good draw. The flavor was pretty weak and I experienced very uneven burning/canoeing. The price I paid was a rip-off, too. Live and learn.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Last week, I was in Vegas for AAPEX/SEMA. I also received an industry certification, so to celebrate I spent a couple of hours at the Davidoff cigar bar. The cigar was meh - the guy manning the humidor suggested Montecristo Platinum Series. The cigar seemed to be constructed well with a good draw. The flavor was pretty weak and I experienced very uneven burning/canoeing. The price I paid was a rip-off, too. Live and learn.

Dude, you should have come to the West Coast Pipe show! Usually SEMA is the week before, this yeAr I think they were at the same time. Better smokes, for sure. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you should have come to the West Coast Pipe show! Usually SEMA is the week before, this yeAr I think they were at the same time. Better smokes, for sure. :)

Aw, man! I see that now...AAPEX and SEMA ended Thursday and the pipe show started Saturday. Maybe next year.

Top Bottom