What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

I've been wanting to try the Signet! What's it like?

View attachment 469061

Can't go wrong with the Signet, especially as good pairing with big and nuanced cigars. It's got a lot of chocolate malt and aged in cured in virgin oak barrels....and you can taste that and a ton of age. Big, rich, viscous, but very nuanced. GREAT spice (nutmeg and huge cinnamon) chocolate, and dried fruit. It's a very special whisky and worthy of special occasions. I don't drink it capriciously, that is for sure.

I just recently got some RA Libano REs and i think this will pair very nicely.

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Hoyo de Monterrey corona while I mowed. The last third tasted exceptionally good today. It made me want to sip on some Tullamore Dew.[/FONT]

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404600680.733761.jpg

Trying to enjoy my first Gurkha... a Legend Vintage 2001.

Holy crap am I fighting this thing. No joke, within the first 15-30 seconds one side of it just shot up on me. It was a good inch or two of canoeing. Never seen anything like it before.

Trying to enjoy my first Gurkha... a Legend Vintage 2001.

Holy crap am I fighting this thing. No joke, within the first 15-30 seconds one side of it just shot up on me. It was a good inch or two of canoeing. Never seen anything like it before.
I've smoked two or three Gurkha cigars. Same problems... I doubt I'll ever buy another. Especially considering how much they cost.

Cohiba Esplendidos

I may have to bring down the humidity level a bit, as the cigar was very moist during the last quarter

At the cottage, kids amusing themselves, wife looking beautiful.

Diesel Unholy Cocktail with the sunset over Lake Huron coming on.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404791858.888685.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404791881.938582.jpg

Top Bottom