What's new

Christmas Decoration Fun

We went to get a tree at our usual spot and they have Covid. So we went across the county and got one. We had to pay double. $35 for a 9 foot Christmas tree!!! You're killing me, Smalls. It did decorate right purty tho

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
We went to get a tree at our usual spot and they have Covid. So we went across the county and got one. We had to pay double. $35 for a 9 foot Christmas tree!!! You're killing me, Smalls. It did decorate right purty tho

I wish we could get a tree for $35. I think the tree we got last year was about 7 feet and we paid close to $70 for it.

We usually pay $15. It was a 4H project for high school. I live in an area with lots of tree farms. Cheap land, not many jobs.

Speaking of decorating, we have a 3500 sq foot house and we are moving to a house that is double that. I think my wife will finally have room for all her Christmas decorations. We only use a fraction of the ornaments we have. A tree in the living room, a tree in the dining room, a tree in the den, a tree in my dungeon, a tree in the attic dormer and a tree in her craft room upstairs. Only one cut tree though.

Top Bottom