What's new

Christmas Decoration Fun

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
So begins the Christmas decorating season at our home. We keep it pretty simple here. Tree, stockings and a few outdoor lights. Hope everyone has wonderful time getting into the Christmas spirit. With how this year has been, it’s was nice doing this with my family! Hope others doing the same thing.

934DC511-E32B-41DD-AAA6-2176E10B02EF.jpeg

2C2EF484-F027-4DDC-8FFD-52E213414A19.jpeg
EF51C682-AEAE-45CC-ACB3-948297FB1DA9.jpeg

40C91465-D075-484C-9CCD-870155CAD93E.jpeg

My family was told that there was going to be a Christmas Tree shortage this year in Iowa, so when the trees arrived last week we got ours.
Wife is busy decorating this weekend with my kids while I’m at work. Will post some pics when they are done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seabee1999

My family was told that there was going to be a Christmas Tree shortage this year in Iowa, so when the trees arrived last week we got ours.
Wife is busy decorating this weekend with my kids while I’m at work. Will post some pics when they are done.

I never heard that there might be a tree shortage for this year. Sounds like you got yours. Looking forward to the photos of your tree. Enjoy and have fun with your family!

Seems like there is a shortage on everything this year.

Seabee, your tree looks beautiful. Very warm and inviting. We’ve got ours up too. Haven’t messed with outdoor decorations yet.

seabee1999

Seems like there is a shortage on everything this year.

Seabee, your tree looks beautiful. Very warm and inviting. We’ve got ours up too. Haven’t messed with outdoor decorations yet.

Many thanks! Interesting story about this tree, it came with the house. The previous owners left it behind when they moved. It surprised my wife and I. This is the first year we have had it up. We both like it. However, because I grew up with a real tree, so next year will be a real one again. We try to alternate years b/t real and artificial.

Many thanks! Interesting story about this tree, it came with the house. The previous owners left it behind when they moved. It surprised my wife and I. This is the first year we have had it up. We both like it. However, because I grew up with a real tree, so next year will be a real one again. We try to alternate years b/t real and artificial.

I miss the real tree smell. That’s how I grew up as well. My wife likes the simplicity of an artificial so I just go with the flow and reminisce :)

In colorado you can buy a permit, and cut down your own.....griswold style. Thankfully the fires didn’t get em all.

My office Christmas decorations, Santa is usually full of candy for my guys but its 2020..............hence the box of hand sanitizer and face shield hanging on the TV.....

xmaso1 (2).jpg

xmaso2 (2).jpg

Top Bottom