What's new

Chesapeake Knife and Tool - 1/2 off

To let you all know of my "cleaning them out" of blades, I ordered 11 but he was only able to rustle up 7 packs, which are spoken for to someone else in a trade. The razors I picked up a location while I was in Baltimore on business.

It really is a shame that they are closing, a loss to the shavers in the MD, DC and VA area.

I'll give them a call today. I ordered last week. My card has been charged, but I haven't received any UPS emails.

I ordered mine last friday, and got it yesterday (thursday). I ordered a hd, and when it got here it was an open comb version.

Anyone know of anywhere else to get a Merkur for a good price like this? I called Shawn a couple of days ago and he said he was going to check on what he could get and call back for payment and shipping info. Never got the return call and I was busy at work the last 2 days so I forgot to call him to check. He did say this was there last week in business so I fear I have missed my chance.

I was sure to specify that I wanted the stadard HD as well. The two boxes were marked the same, so I assume it was just an error of trying to close up shop.

letterk said:
I was sure to specify that I wanted the stadard HD as well. The two boxes were marked the same, so I assume it was just an error of trying to close up shop.
I do believe that you are correct. The lad named Shawn surely tried to please. ( Even if Art bought the 11 gross of blades..:lol: )

guenron said:
I do believe that you are correct. The lad named Shawn surely tried to please. ( Even if Art bought the 11 gross of blades..:lol: )

Yes, Shawn certainly was helpful for someone probably about to lose his job. I can't fault him.

I talked to Shawn this morning about the mix up. He was more than willing to help out. Too bad that they don't have any more standard HDs. So he's sending me box to return it to them. FYI, they still have the open comb and slant models.

Top Bottom