What's new

Check-in and greetings

hello fellows, I found this site looking for information on a picture I found on the 'net for what turned out to be a Mergress. I'm awaiting the return of my 10 year old Merkur adjustable now as I write this.
I've been wet shaving for the same 10 years, sharing time with the Progress has been a 4 piece Merkur travel DE (the one that stores in the small leather pouch) whenever I leave home, which is quite often.
It's nice to find a place to share info and ask questions in order to learn about products that otherwise have to be bought if unable to find locally.

I hope to contribute as much as I get. I have been reading around and already picked up some good pointers here and there.

Talk to you guys around

Luis

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
I have enjoyed the Progress a great deal, never really wanting anything else for daily use.....until I found B&B, so many good looking razors out there.

Lots of great info. I had been wet shaving for years also before finding this site and then found many things that helped me look forward to the morning shave rather than dreading to have to do it.

Read and enjoy!

Welcome, Luis! It's been too long since I've popped into the Shave Clinic forum, so let my first post here in a long while be to say, "Welcome to Badger and Blade!"

Welcome to the clan. I'm sure there's a lot of sage advice you can contribute to all of us. Visit often and stay late. Hope to hear from you often.

Top Bottom