What's new

Charcoal Goods Ready to Ship!

The occasional sighting of a Bigfoot or a hard to find exotic razor, whether new Charcoal Goods online or vintage Toggle in the wild, is like a tear in the space-time continuum. Exciting, sure, but also a bit unnerving in that it feels not entirely natural. Like if Keira Knightley invited me to her hotel room. My God, what would I do? I love my wife dearly -- and Kira Knightley's invitation is not likely to come twice. Alas, fortunately, thankfully, blissfully such things don't really happen.

No Wolfmen for sale tonight and no CGs either, God's in his heaven and everything's right with the world.

The occasional sighting of a Bigfoot or a hard to find exotic razor, whether new Charcoal Goods online or vintage Toggle in the wild, is like ...... if Keira Knightley invited me to her hotel room. My God, what would I do? I love my wife dearly -- and Kira Knightley's invitation is not likely to come twice.

The only real question would be, do you take a Kiera Level 2 or wait (possibly much longer) for Kiera Level 3.

I am SO excited...I was able to snag one of the "Ready to Ship" Level 2 over the weekend and I already have a shipping confirmation with tracking #s. The razor should arrive just in time for Christmas...I am planning a nice Charcoal L2 + B&M Vespers shave for Christmas Eve...I can't wait!

The occasional sighting of a Bigfoot or a hard to find exotic razor, whether new Charcoal Goods online or vintage Toggle in the wild, is like a tear in the space-time continuum. Exciting, sure, but also a bit unnerving in that it feels not entirely natural. Like if Keira Knightley invited me to her hotel room. My God, what would I do? I love my wife dearly -- and Kira Knightley's invitation is not likely to come twice. Alas, fortunately, thankfully, blissfully such things don't really happen.

No Wolfmen for sale tonight and no CGs either, God's in his heaven and everything's right with the world.
LOL. Maybe your best chance would be to acquire your unobtainium razor and trade it with her husband :001_tt1:

Best of luck. AJ

Can anyone suggest which blades work best with this?
Current list of inventory are PolSilver SI, Astra SP & SS, Sputnik, Gillette Nacet. Feather and Kia

He has some Level 1 complete razors for sale right now...but no level 3 heads :(

Thanks so much for the heads up! I already have a Level 2 and a Level 3. Now, I am able to complete my collection! Very excited for the antiqued copper. My other Charcoal razors are in the bright finish...thanks!

Top Bottom