What's new

Change One Letter Word Game

I am not entirely sure that "Vistages" is a word. The singular is a company name. I suspect the intent might have been for vestiges. But, assuming that it is a legit word, I will submit:

Gawsiest

defined as well-fed and healthy looking.

I am not entirely sure that "Vistages" is a word. The singular is a company name. I suspect the intent might have been for vestiges. But, assuming that it is a legit word, I will submit:

Gawsiest

Sorry about that, chief. I did mean vistages and saw the name brand too, but also thought I had come across a definition for vistage which I pluralized. Looking again I see you are correct. My bad.

Sorry about that, chief. I did mean vistages and saw the name brand too, but also thought I had come across a definition for vistage which I pluralized. Looking again I see you are correct. My bad.

When we get into 8 and 9 letter words there's a fair chance some are going to be very little used or debatable options, though they do have the virtue of keeping the game going at times.....!

Gawsiest

I could find no definition of " vistages "...

I feel bad. Thought I was doing my due diligence, but agree I was wrong. I guess go back to the prior word, and start againat Ageist?

Edit: oh there you go! gawciest then....

Top Bottom