What's new

Cereal... crunchy or soggy? You decide

Cereal, what do you prefer?

• Crunchy

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Soggy

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
I voted for soggy. Typically, I eat oatmeal for breakfast. However, I do keep some cereals for a occasional breakfast, late night snacks. or a quick supper when I have had a large lunch. My two favorite cereals are Quaker Life and Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. Both of those get soggy when milk is added. Sometimes I eat Cheerios from General Mills; at least that stays somewhat crunchy.

All of the cereals I eat use oats as the primary grain. Also, I rarely purchase Kellogg's cereals unless it is an occasional box of Raisin Bran.

Funny story just because, my Grandparents bought the multi-pack of small boxes and referred to it as "breakfast food". You want a box of breakfast food? lol Anyone else heard of such a thing or was it just my Grandparents?

The real question is, who can stop pouring the cereal before there's too much in the bowl and it spills out when you pour the milk?

Here's another real important question...

Cereal first, then milk. Or, milk first then cereal?

I always go with cereal first, then milk.

Somewhere in between. I don't do milk, but usually throw a handful of granola-type cereal into a bowl of yogurt and fruit or berries (not Greek yogurt, which is too thick, but regular plain yogurt), mix it up, and let it soak for a couple of minutes. That's probably my breakfast 95% of the time. I just change up the fruits depending on what's in season.

Top Bottom