What's new

Cella

Personally, Cella's faint scent and fact that other soaps I have on hand are better in terms of post-shave, it's been bounced from my current rotation.

That said, Cella is still a world class product, and I'll probably always have a small place in my den for a little red tub.

There's alot of good stuff out there and there's something for everyone. It all depends on an individual's needs & desires. As I said a million times: We're talking about shaving soap. It's not a car. It's not a house.

I just tried cella for the first time today and think the scent is really strong! I can't imagine what a stronger smelling soap would be like!

RazoRock P.160 smells almost the same as Cella to my nose, but has at least a 50% stronger scent level.

I just tried cella for the first time today and think the scent is really strong! I can't imagine what a stronger smelling soap would be like!
Try Tabac if you want a memorable scent! :001_rolle

I find Cella to have a pleasant scent...but I admit the first time I used it, the scent seemed a bit stronger than the soap(s) I had been using. But, as I said, there are others a lot stronger.

Last edited:

Was that from the tub or the brick? My tub had a more potent scent than the brick. However, I got better shaves from the brick......

Was that from the tub or the brick? My tub had a more potent scent than the brick. However, I got better shaves from the brick......

It was from the tub. I haven't shaved with it yet but I test lathered it and I open it up to smell it every time I walk past it!

Top Bottom