What's new

Cella

Fine!

30gr to 1st place MuhleShaver
20gr to 2nd place mbkintner
10gr to 3rd place kevdogg329

Please send me your address in PM before I change my mind!
;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Fine!

;)

Cheers!

Thanks Mostho, this is very generous of you. I look forward to trying Cella from the brick!

-Steve

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Fine!

;)

Cheers!

Bravo, sir!

I shaved with Cella, this morning, and it always lathers so well. I'm a chronic overloader, but Cella continues to surprise me with the amount of lather I have in my bowl from a fairly simple load. Of course, using a big, ol', honkin' SOC brush might have something to do with that.

I read where the Cella formula hasn't changed in, like, 100 years. There's a good reason for that: Cella is an awesome product!

Mostho, I commend you for your generous spur-of-the-moment PIF, well done Sir! :thumbup:

I order the Cella in the tub yesterday before seeing this thread and now I will be counting the days and tracking the package like a crazy wet shaver with the case of the RADS.

Fine!

;)

Cheers!

This is awesome. The lucky winners are in for a treat. I used Cella from the brick this morning in shave stick form and it was terrific as always.

I read where the Cella formula hasn't changed in, like, 100 years. There's a good reason for that: Cella is an awesome product!
When you get a chance, check out the ingredients for Cella and compare it to the artisan soaps springing up everywhere. Cella has a very simple ingredients list with no unpronounceable additives. Cella rocks!

Fine!

;)

Cheers!

Got the Cella last Saturday. Have used 4 times. Really like it so far. Light scent and good cushion

Fine!

;)

Cheers!

I got my package yesterday. Thanks! I haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to it.

I started the thread and have yet to try Cella...lol

Tom PM me your address and your soul will have thirst quenched. Few grams more from my brick to you cannot break my bank.
And in any case this will lead to buy another brick... What a pity!!!
:tongue_sm:tongue_sm:tongue_sm

In any case, BUY IT a tub or a brick and stop lolling. Action! buy and face lather with luxurious almond and creamy shaving!:lol:

@PIFed guys
really happy that you received the Cella!

LOL!
:lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom