What's new

Caught That Darn Hummingbird!

Not to horn in on your thread, but I was up at my parents this last weekend, and brought my camera.
It's a point and shoot(10x optical zoom, zeiss lens sony)
so I couldn't get as close up as you did, but I did get a few pretty good shots.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Not to horn in on your thread, but I was up at my parents this last weekend, and brought my camera.
It's a point and shoot(10x optical zoom, zeiss lens sony)
so I couldn't get as close up as you did, but I did get a few pretty good shots.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Not bad at all! Nice work and with a point and shoot no less!

A few days after seeing VictorG's pics, I tried my own hand at catching hummingbirds in the backyard. Unfortunately, I only have a point and shoot, also. But I enjoyed sitting out there and waiting for them for awhile. I like the first pic with one of the birds giving me the eye :lol:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A few days after seeing VictorG's pics, I tried my own hand at catching hummingbirds in the backyard. Unfortunately, I only have a point and shoot, also. But I enjoyed sitting out there and waiting for them for awhile. I like the first pic with one of the birds giving me the eye :lol:

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

That first pick reminds me of a chick leaving the nest or a duckling attempting its first flight! :cool:

Top Bottom