What's new

Captain's Choice - the LIME doth approach!

GREAT NEWS! The volunteers who sampled our new Lime aftershave have been more than enthusiastic about our updated formula. This magic formula now joins the others in a secure blast proof bunker guarded by these guys. :gunsmilie: :2guns::gun_bandana:

We are going to be busy building inventory through the weekend. Which means... our anticipated release date for our new Lime aftershave has been moved UP!

We expect to update the site this weekend and be available for orders.

We hope to begin shipping this coming MONDAY! :clap:

proxy.php

Last edited:
I have to tell you guys, I gave the Lime a try last week and this is great stuff! The Captain definitely has a Winner here!

I finally was able to get this on my face and the scent of limes is right on the money. I don't get that much burn but the scent lingers just long enough for me. I was hoping for a little more Rum scent but it's limes and if I want Bay Rum I'll pull down that bottle to use. This is perfect for a summer day. SWMBO said she liked it so, I'll keep a bottle around and use it often. Thanks Scott!!!

scott, any word on when third party vendors will be getting some ? I am a supporter of them and would like to purchase through them if possible.

scott, any word on when third party vendors will be getting some ? I am a supporter of them and would like to purchase through them if possible.

Hey, my posture is you support myself and them both when you order from a wholesale account of ours!

Actually we have shipped to a number of them. Some have just added it to their site, others have it but have not had time to add it to their store. If you have a favorite on-line retailer just ask them. If they don't have it, insist that they get it!

Some are aware of how popular our lime is and are waiting to order when their bay rum needs to be repurchased as well. Others had placed advance orders for it insisting they wanted to be the first to have it - they had been watching the thread of its development and read how the volunteers loved it.

When asked, I encourage customers to buy from a wholesale account of ours. They can save on shipping if ordering other personal care items (shipping is free if you order enough) and it is important to me that our wholesale accounts get the sale if the customer asks. Some customers are under the impression that it might be fresher ordering direct and I tell them that having actually set aside product for long time periods there is no difference.

Top Bottom