What's new

Lime AS from Captain's Choice - an update

In order to let you all know where this sits here is where we are. The short story is that my additional essential oils and extracts have inexplicably been delayed. These are the new ones I have ordered in to address some of the feedback we received, namely that it would be great if the scent were stronger and lasted longer.

We anticipate heading back to the lab soon and no, this is not an actual picture of me. I look MUCH more sinister. :lol::

proxy.php

Time wise we should have a heavily revised formula to ship to volunteers, but not for a few weeks. We will need the next ten days or so to first receive the new ingredients and then start the tinkering, followed by the filtering. So to tinker takes time. Once we have done as best as we can then I will post a thread announcing it is available. The samples will be shipped and then we await the feedback from our loyal volunteers which takes another two weeks.

We only proceed once we have a formula that is found to be favorable to a majority of testers. This newly revised formula will be a straight up Lime scent, no bay rum in the background. We also hope it is stronger upon application and lasts longer. I want to be realistic and say that it is contrary to any citrus scent to be strong and last long. We are attempting to make it do something it does not want to do, but if I can pull it off then all of our customers will have another Captain's Choice scent that will please the ladies: :ladysman:

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I can't believe I missed out on being a tester. Hopefully I can get in on the next round.

Thank you for the update Captain! I hope all goes well with the new batch, it sounds perfect. The first batch really left my face feeling great and I'll be patiently awaiting the release of the new batch. :whistling:

I only used 1/2 of the original product (4 shaves) so that I will have some of your original to compare to your gen 2 release.

I can tell you one thing. It is VERY hard for me to NOT use it. You sure make one fantastic product.

I happened to pick up at Three pack sampler from the website the weekend this was announced. Ive been AMAZED at how great my face feels after using any of the three. Here is hoping that you get the Lime where you want it. Cant wait for the next batch Used the Lime this morning and I only have about two or three more shaves left... :( Any samples left to get us through? :)

I'm regretting not getting into the sample group with this. I have a sample of the Bay Rum and it's great stuff - and my wife likes it so I'll have no issues buying a bottle later this week at Mertz :thumbup:

I hope this turns out.

Top Bottom