What's new

Can't post photos anymore...

Have always been able to post photos here using Imgur. Has never been an issue. But now I get an icon with a red "x" through it when I try to post an image. What's even stranger is when I go to Edit the post, I can see the image. Click to save the message and the image is no longer visible.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Have always been able to post photos here using Imgur. Has never been an issue. But now I get an icon with a red "x" through it when I try to post an image. What's even stranger is when I go to Edit the post, I can see the image. Click to save the message and the image is no longer visible.

Thanks for the link. Read through the thread. What's odd is I tried to post a pic on another site/forum and used Imgur and it worked. Just seems to be oaths site.

Also wondering how others are continuing to post photos here instead of just adding photos as small attachments/thumbnails.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks for the link. Read through the thread. What's odd is I tried to post a pic on another site/forum and used Imgur and it worked. Just seems to be oaths site.

Also wondering how others are continuing to post photos here instead of just adding photos as small attachments/thumbnails.

Reactions: ODJ
Top Bottom