What's new

Can anyone help identify this brush?

16066704407915982023949265802718.jpg

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Victoria was a brush maker located in Bechhofen Germany. There is also the German Brush Museum.
Victoria Pinselfabrik Froiedrich Meier. Pinselfabrik means brush maker (applies not only to shaving brushes, but also for all kind of other brushes, like paint brushes etc).

Victoria was a brush maker located in Bechhofen Germany. There is also the German Brush Museum.
Victoria Pinselfabrik Froiedrich Meier. Pinselfabrik means brush maker (applies not only to shaving brushes, but also for all kind of other brushes, like paint brushes etc).
I saw that it's victoria branded, but I can't find a brush like this anywhere online through my searches. I was wondering if it was rare or just didn't have a lot of buyers. Good info, thank you!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I saw that it's victoria branded, but I can't find a brush like this anywhere online through my searches. I was wondering if it was rare or just didn't have a lot of buyers. Good info, thank you!
I think not too many Victoria brushes were sold in the US. From the label, "Made in Germany" I would say it is lvery late 80's or early 90's. Before 1989 it would say "Made in West Germany". I doubt it is pre-WWII, which also would say only Germany.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Interesting brush. Possibly a novelty brush but all the same a very interesting brush. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Top Bottom