What's new

C.O. Bigelow Shaving Buy 2 get 2

I've been trying out different creams and figured I would try this stuff. I went into B&BW and all the C.O. Bigelow stuff is buy 2 get 2 free so you buy 2 you get 4. But it's mix and match so you can get other stuff if you'd like. i just got 4 5 oz tubes. Kind of a newbie but i've seen a few people that use it here. Working on getting my first razor and brush still. Hopefully someone who uses this sees it. :thumbup:

Hi,
I'm new here so I hope this isn't a stupid question. I didn't find it in the B&B Glossery. What is B&BW? Thank you.
Joe

There are no stupid questions here. Feel free to ask anything. As far as B&BW; Bath & Body Works. The CO Bigelow cream is excellent, which is actually made by Proraso. However, I prefer it during the warmer months because of its cooling sensation. Just my 2 cents. :thumbup1:

The C.O. Bigelow shaving cream is actually rebranded Proraso (a very highly-regarded Italian cream), and the Bigelow Elixir Colognes are excellent fragrances and great values. The matching body wash/shower gel is also highly recommended. :thumbup1:

C.O. Bigelow makes very good after shaves and the cream is good as well :thumbup1:

The Bay Rum balm and cologne are fantastic products. Pair them with Al's Bomb (Calypso) and you have the perfect Bay Rum trifecta.

Thank you! I'm being exposed to so many options on brushes and creams I don't know where to go next. I started with an Escali brush and Proraso and they've been good so far. The Escali sheds a tad. So, I'm looking for the next step up. Too much information, too many choices, and so many seem to be so good!

Just got 5 big tubes of the stuff, along with some of the shower gels. Seems like a great deal

Any tips on lathering it with and without a brush?

If you're going to take advantage of this deal, now's the time to do it. I was in a BBW, today, and got the only four big tubes they had out.

Top Bottom