What's new

Buying from Revisor question

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I too, would have made a few more buys. They have still not responded. I wish all my vendors were like that - perfect cure for SRA (straight razor addiction)!
Soup Nazi meets Straight Shaving Community LOL!

If I ever go back into selling stuff, there will be a rigorous selection process whereby those who seek the precious, must prove their worth by ordering and re-ordering when I ignore the first order. Or two. I might vet buyers with a form where I ask them about their political beliefs, their stand on gun rights, boxers vs briefs, and over or under on TP roll installation. Good things are not supposed to come easy, and elitism must be maintained.

Seriously, I really love browsing their site, and if it was too easy, I would be deeply in debt from buying their razors.

Probably I will buy 3 6/8 straight razors. I'm not sure if I will keep all three. So, if you are interested I could put them on BST.

I had an order all ready from Revisor when they told me they wouldn’t sell to me.

Although they have some nice stuff I just took my business to Koraat. I’ll never buy from them if they open the market to the US. That same day I bought an NOS razor from Griffith too.

I will do so but I'm afraid that they will have their reasons. Don't know but customs procedures are not that difficult if this is the reason..
US customs isn't unless it sits a week at the receiver once it hits CONUS. I got my Aust within 7 days of shipping notification, but something from England sat in Chicago customs for 8 days, both a few years back.

Its been a couple of years, but I had no trouble ordering new razors from them on a couple of occasions. Sorry you are having trouble. The razors are wonderful.

01270010_zpshkltpfuf.jpg
08240004_zpsqr2lrd28.jpg

Top Bottom