What's new

Buy Ginzojo Products in USA?

im really interested in trying a line of japanese shaving products called ginzojo. cannot find anywhere online where i can score some in the us. i do have a fair amount of experience with shipping other types of goods from japan, and i am aware that the laws on what can and cant be shipped internationally can be relatively strict, which must have a lot to do with what is available here. that said, ive seen a member post a shave of the day picture recently with a ginzojo aftershave cream, so unless that person lives in japan it must be out there somewhere. if you are aware of where to obtain this please let me know.

of course i goggled it [sic]. must have overlooked everymarket, ive never heard of them...which is sort of surprising because like i mentioned i do order a fair amount of stuff from japan specifically.

actually yknow what? i did see this. their website and lack of easy to find customer feedback (other than some BBB complaints) is not necessarily confidence inspiring. perhaps im overly cautious, but these days you sort of need to be. i need to do more research on this place before i order anything. the website feels pretty scammy.

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
They are also way over priced....Kai Protouch MG one pack is over $40!!! Picked up 10 packs for under $100 shipped directly from Japan with FEDEX and they arrived within a few days.

They are also way over priced....Kai Protouch MG one pack is over $40!!! Picked up 10 packs for under $100 shipped directly from Japan with FEDEX and they arrived within a few days.
yeah i noticed the markup on everything, i really just dont have a good feeling about the place at all.

Have you tried using a buying service like Buyee or FromJapan?
thanks for asking, yes i have a lot of experience using proxy services. the thing is, most shaving products cannot be shipped internationally from japan though id assume there is possibly exceptions for actual retailers maybe? perhaps not judging by how hard it is to find them here. but then, i do see some japanese sellers on ebay who will ship various aftershaves to the US and i know proxy services wont. so im really not sure whats going on there. in any case, thats why im looking for a US vendor but i dont know if its gonna happen.

Top Bottom