What's new

FS Brushes: Paladins, Elite, Alpha, Heritage. Asylum RX. Handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
SALE Everything is very well cared for. Brushes are part of a good-sized rotation and get used about once a month. Asylum razor and Kronos handle could use a cleaning, but are otherwise perfect.
Paladins: Butterscotch Atlas 28mm Halloween brush $135
Battle of the beehive, Hive 6, 26mm in Vintage Port $125
Other Brushes:
Large blue and purple swirl. Original owner said it has a Rhodium knot. I can't confirm that and I don't know who made the handle. $100
Red Alpha T-400 Special Edition 26mm $75
Heritage Klenzo Black and translucent red $75
Elite Blue resin and white stone (Jasper) handle with 26mm Elite Manchurian knot $70
Asylum RX original version $110
With purchase of any item above, add the ATT Kronos handle (SS) for $10.
Prices are shipped to USA and PR. I would prefer to keep it to US and PR addresses, but I will do international if buyer pays shipping (I'll pitch in $10). Items will ship on the weekend to US and PR. It could take a couple of weeks for me to ship internationally.

Attachments

• sale1red.jpg
    sale1red.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 206
  • sale2red.jpg
    sale2red.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 213
  • sale5red.jpg
    sale5red.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 214
A friend says that the big blue and purple brush is a Tony Forsyth handle with a Rhodium hand-tied knot. Both artisans being in Australia, that makes sense. He showed me photos and info he has on his, and said that two were made.

Attachments

• Rhodium Knot.jpg
    Rhodium Knot.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Kix
Lowering everything except the TF/Rhodium brush: New prices:
Paladin 28mm butterscotch Atlas: 125
Alpha Red metal handled brush: 65
Heritage Klenzo black and red: 60
Elite Blue resin and Wild Horse Jasper handle w/ Elite Manchurian knot: 60
Asylum RX: 100

Guys, that is a STEAL on the Asylum V1. Its a straight-on-a-stick, and you won't find a DE or other SE as awesome!

Guys, that is a STEAL on the Asylum V1. Its a straight-on-a-stick, and you won't find a DE or other SE as awesome!
Thanks Rob. There really isn't anything here that I won't be happy to keep. I'm just trying to make room before buying some new things.

Forsyth/Rhodium brush also sold. Thought I had updated. The two red brushes are still available, a Heritage Klenzo and Alpha T-400. $60 for the Klenzo (red and black). $65 for the Alpha (red and silver metal). Take both for $115.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom