What's new

FSOT 2023 B&B contributors brush Paladin Badger, Karve Overlander 24k Gold Plated by Back Roads Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day y’all!

2023 Paladin B&B Contributors brush 26mm Paladin Select Badger Chief in polished Graphite finish.

If you missed out on the 2023 B&B contributors brush now is your time to capitalize! The knot is amazing and the craftsmanship is next level! The handle and I just don’t get along. My loss your gain! $150 shipped, or make me a trade offer for another nice badger brush. I’m looking for another 26mm Paladin badger with a taller handle, a SV 2.0, possibly a Zenith Manchurian, or another nice badger brush. We can work out the details if a trade happens on trade+funds either way. 👍
IMG_6481.jpeg
IMG_6480.jpeg
IMG_6482.jpeg

Also for sale Karve Overlander brass plated in 24k gold finish by Back Roads Gold, an aluminum base included with purchase - $135 shipped

This razor is fantastic! Only reason I’m selling it is I just purchased the SS version.
IMG_6476.jpeg
IMG_6477.jpeg

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions or would like more pictures, please do not hesitate to reach out. Have a great day! 😃🤙

Gosh, the Karve Overlander is stunning in Gold!! Reminds me of some of my old vintage Gillettes that are revamped in gold. I really enjoy my SS Overlander. $135 is s screaming deal for this too!!!!

Gosh, the Karve Overlander is stunning in Gold!! Reminds me of some of my old vintage Gillettes that are revamped in gold. I really enjoy my SS Overlander. $135 is s screaming deal for this too!!!!
Thank you for the kind words. If a sale hadn’t popped up on the SS Overlander I probably wouldn’t have gotten one. I’ve just had the CB in SS going on 3 years now and love it. Needed the match. The gold plated Overlander definitely wins out in the looks department!
IMG_6460.jpeg

Reactions: Kix
I’m starting to think y’all just want me to keep these! 🤔🤔

The Paladin has been used a half dozen times or so. The Karve has been used at most 1 or 2 times a week since January, fantastic razor with a truly incredible 24k hard gold plating finish! 😃

Karve Overlander - SPF!

Someone make me a trade offer on this stunning Paladin! Or buy it from me!! It’s a stunning brush with an incredible knot!

Last chance on the Paladin!

I’ll be closing this down in a couple of days, and I’ll just have to keep this stunning brush for myself! Twist my arm, I’ll keep it if I must! Lol 😃🤙

Have a great day y’all!

Paladin still available! This is an amazing limited edition brush!

Last chance y’all. I’ll be closing this down tomorrow. Hit me up if you’re interested.

Thanks for stopping by! 😃🤙

Happy to make a trade happen, plus funds either way!

Brushes of interest!
- Paladin
- SV 2.0
- RudyVey
- GrizzlyBay
- Morris & Forndran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom