What's new

Brush Wars - V2 (RENAMED to Brush Buyers Guide)

Just got back from the future guys. Joel says this brush is the best.

Attachments

• $wm_normal_brshwrs.jpg
    $wm_normal_brshwrs.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 271
Just curious, Joel. Where did you find the Plisson size 16 HMW in 2-band? Been looking for one myself.

I actually sold that brush a number of years ago to Jim. I got this new one from Atkinson's. Tell them you're a B&B member, and you'll get a discount.

Aside from the Romera and the Savile Row (my fault, I keep forgetting to order it as it's on hold) - they're all here. Starting to get pretty interesting...

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Read Joel's original 2006 thread on the Plisson Horn. Never realised it was a multi-piece handle.

I actually sold that brush a number of years ago to Jim. I got this new one from Atkinson's. Tell them you're a B&B member, and you'll get a discount.

Really stupid question but who's Atkinson's? I can't seem to find the vendor with that name. Thanks in advance.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
Just got one of the new faux horn Vie Long Lord Randals and it's a really nice brush. Super soft and more dense than a regular Vie Long silvertip but less dense than their Beehive which was a bit too dense for my taste. Too bad this won't be compared also.

Top Bottom