What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
In other news......

A few more of the coral (or pink, take your pick) brushes sold yesterday, so let me say "Thank You" to those that purchased. Not only are you getting a great brush, you've supported a great cause. :thumbup1:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Just a head's up Gents. Off topic posts are fair game for removal without prior notice, or post acknowlegement. If you don't like a comment report it instead of turning a thread into a virtual jousting match.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Thanks Gents. Today is a day of stuffing one's self with overcooked, farmed, flightless birds and indulging in alcoholic beverages, while observing helmeted grown men throwing around an inflated pig skin around on the television. :)

At least for those in the US.

$Labels-ThanksGivingOrangeHibiscus-Comp.jpg

-jim

Just a head's up Gents. Off topic posts are fair game for removal without prior notice, or post acknowlegement. If you don't like a comment report it instead of turning a thread into a virtual jousting match.

Thanks Gents. Today is a day of stuffing one's self with overcooked, farmed, flightless birds and indulging in alcoholic beverages, while observing helmeted grown men throwing around an inflated pig skin around on the television. :)

Is there a pluckin' "like" button on here?

Nice posts.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Remember gents ... what with the New Badger in place and all ...

logo_new4.png

... these brushes may be one of your last chances to score some B&B swag with the Old Badger on it. (I have no idea if the next batch will be "New Badger" or "Old Badger", but ... sometime that's gonna change, you just know it.)

... these brushes may be one of your last chances to score some B&B swag with the Old Badger on it. (I have no idea if the next batch will be "New Badger" or "Old Badger", but ... sometime that's gonna change, you just know it.)

I don't mind the new B&B logo at all.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I don't mind the new B&B logo at all.

Neither do I ... but since the old badger has, one assumes, a limited lifespan in terms of LE and "Essential" offerings, this may be one of the last opportunities ...

brucered

System Generated
Neither do I ... but since the old badger has, one assumes, a limited lifespan in terms of LE and "Essential" offerings, this may be one of the last opportunities ...
Until they do a retro B&B brush and use the old logo :lol:

22 Left! I must say i hope the new brush has the old logo on it. just started DE shaving a month ago and i would love a brush with the old badger before the new badger. that way i can have one of both, and so forth. just want both logos though. i hope the brush looks like the photo on page 145. real nice.

22 Left! I must say i hope the new brush has the old logo on it. just started DE shaving a month ago and i would love a brush with the old badger before the new badger. that way i can have one of both, and so forth. just want both logos though. i hope the brush looks like the photo on page 145. real nice.

By the time they sell the last 22 the new badger might be the old badger.

Top Bottom