What's new

Brown Leaf Pipe Club?

Can’t wait to join in again!

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

Larry

Will not fit. Is the schoolparty of my oldest (still only 4 years) but sing and dance (the kids and teachers, not the parents), beer, bbq, amd sleepover in tents.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Hoping I can join this weekend. It’s Thursday and they’ve already increased the severity outlook since yesterday. It may go higher by Saturday.

IMG_6513.jpeg

Main hazards. :lolz: all stuff that is huge, but it sounds not that threating.

I hope it passes witout any damages or worse

Weather Stone GIF

Lately it seems this is more accurate when it come to forecasting. Hope the weather holds out for you Seabee! Will make it and hang out for a short visit, be nice to talk again with everyone.

Lsrry

seabee1999

Main hazards. :lolz: all stuff that is huge, but it sounds not that threating.

I hope it passes witout any damages or worse
Hope so too. Will see. This morning they’ve adjusted severity bullseye to slightly north and west of my county.

But trust me, hail the size of a tennis ball or bigger like a softball can cause a lot of widespread damage. This time of year, that can be fairly common.

seabee1999

Weather Stone GIF

Lately it seems this is more accurate when it come to forecasting. Hope the weather holds out for you Seabee! Will make it and hang out for a short visit, be nice to talk again with everyone.

Lsrry
I like the one with the coconut 😂

Good time hanging out with the Three Amigos again today. Stay safe tonight, Dave!

Next month might be kinda hairy with my travel schedule, but if I can find a weekend in there we'll see if we can get one in. If not...there's always July!

Should be getting an L.E. herf sometime in the coming months, too!

Top Bottom