What's new

Brown Leaf October 2021 Acquisitions

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
7CA46654-8B9E-4C0D-90BF-8E5FB3436FEA.jpeg

The bulk is 8oz of With Pipe and Book “Adirondack mixture.” If it tastes as good as it smells it’ll be sublime.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
From the $5 a tin lottery at TP. The 3 Cult Conspiracy tins are all Heavily dented but appear to still have a seal. The Casey Jones blends appear to be intact but there is not a vacuum in the tin. All are going into a jar. I wasn’t expecting to get almost 2lbs of aromatic tobacco for $25.
FBB841B5-98EA-41C0-A799-3F4B2A7D4956.jpeg

My Tobaccopipes.com random tin order arrived today at my former work address as I'm out of town for a few weeks. I was sent a picture as they thought the shipment was damaged. The shipping box was a bit wrecked and with the dented tins, they were worried.
Anyway, four 1.75 oz tins: Ashton Consummate Gentleman, Ole Shenandoah Appalachian Harvest, Hearth & Home Country Lane, East India Trading Co. Officer's Club; one 8 oz tin of Haunted Bookshop. Not too bad for $25.00.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
My Tobaccopipes.com random tin order arrived today at my former work address as I'm out of town for a few weeks. I was sent a picture as they thought the shipment was damaged. The shipping box was a bit wrecked and with the dented tins, they were worried.
Anyway, four 1.75 oz tins: Ashton Consummate Gentleman, Ole Shenandoah Appalachian Harvest, Hearth & Home Country Lane, East India Trading Co. Officer's Club; one 8 oz tin of Haunted Bookshop. Not too bad for $25.00.
The 8oz of HB is already more than 25.00 I think.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Sounds like you did better than me. I got quantity, you got quality. I may have to put my name back on the list. The 8oz of haunted bookshop would be nice.

Sounds like you did better than me. I got quantity, you got quality. I may have to put my name back on the list. The 8oz of haunted bookshop would be nice.
I may know a guy with a decent jar of unknown quantity... not 8oz but still more than I, I mean he will ever smoke. Because he doesn't like it. Golly, has to have 4+ years on it since it was last opened. If only there was a place to exchange tobacco.

Top Bottom