What's new

Brotherhood of the Open Comb

Well I was much more suited for the other brother :) there were good and bad times ..too bad we did not know then what we know now. But people can not go back in time Yet :wink2: ..I could not see you with Gina now LOL! Too religious ! It is really great to still be friends with you and Arley still :) Okay enough of this soap opera :lol:

I remember drinking sloe gin fizzes over there...drinking cheap italian wine.....and other things....Gina...that Girl broke my heart!!! not as bad as Margot did.....I've had a think for short Italian girls since!

syngent.......NICE line in your sig....."WTB User Grade Swmbo".........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like mine more shiny and minty!!! If I'm having to let her soak in a warm soapy bath to get all the crude off.....ahh....way too much of a user grade for me!!!! LMAO!!!

Good evening, everyone. Here is another addition to the OCs. Some how, they just keep breeding! Got it from a wonderful gentleman in Texas!
i hope everyone has a great evening!

Attachments

• $new1.JPG
    $new1.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 46
  • $new2.JPG
    $new2.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 47
I think many of your southern neighbors visit your fair city for that reason !! I should have been born Canadian....I have a lot of Canadian friends....one of them lives on a little "artist" Gulf island off of Vancouver......sounds perfect....

Ken, yes those Gulf Islands are amazing! A great diversity of individuals! i could have easily been an American as my paternal grandfather was American and we almost immigrated to NY in 1971, but came to Canada, instead.

Well being that half the post in this thread are fluff I wanted to see if a random meaningless quote would get noticed.

Nope, no cookies or medicinal herb for way too long. This may be the longest dry spell I have ever had. I need to move to a state that has dispensaries as this is nuts.

How many people do you hear about driving drunk and killing people? How many people do you hear about using herb, driving and killing people? I rest my case. If anything should be a controlled substance, it should be alcohol.

Off soap box.

On the open comb front, I am debating ordering a FaTip Grande in chrome if I knew that the QC was there.

Well being that half the post in this thread are fluff I wanted to see if a random meaningless quote would get noticed.

Nope, no cookies or medicinal herb for way too long. This may be the longest dry spell I have ever had. I need to move to a state that has dispensaries as this is nuts.

How many people do you hear about driving drunk and killing people? How many people do you hear about using herb, driving and killing people? I rest my case. If anything should be a controlled substance, it should be alcohol.

Off soap box.

On the open comb front, I am debating ordering a FaTip Grande in chrome if I knew that the QC was there.

Arley, i would highly advise against this, my friend. If the R41 and the Cobra did not suit you, then the FaTip will not either, i am afraid. The FaTip is less aggressive than the R41, but aggressive, nonetheless and more so than the Cobra, in my opinion as i have tried both. i find no noticeable difference from the FaTip and the Joris head as far as shaves are concerned, notwithstanding the handles weight, and i doubt you will enjoy it. Again, YMMV, but from what you have written regarding OCs, i do not think it will work for you.

Last edited:

Off soap box.

You SOLD your Fatip??

$why you eat last cookie.jpg

Off soap box.

Top Bottom