What's new

Brazillian Gillette Super Thin Mejorada

How very generous of you! You got a deal. It won't be hard to find some members willing to post a review of these. I'll PM you my mailing address.

Thank you!

Sergio has agreed to send me a batch of these blades. I don't know yet how many there are but if you live in the US, I will be happy to send you five of these at no charge, depending on how many he sends me. Scott (HDStreetGlide) gave me the brilliant idea of slipping them into a regular envelope to save on postage.

Just drop a line in this thread indicating that you want some, then PM me with your mailing address. Please be patient if my mailbox fills up (I am confident it will) and keep trying. If you live outside the US, I will need to see about the legality of sending razor blades in an envelope as well as the cost. Shouldn't be much if it's a simple envelope.

EDIT: One caveat: You must agree to do a review of these blades by posting your findings in the Blade Review Section. Once I have them on hand, I'll bust this offer wide open by starting a new thread in the Razor Blade sub-forum.

Cheers!
Todd

Last edited:
Thank you Sergio and Ironhammer, Got my test blades yesterday. Damn are these thing SHARP AND SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH! Definately perfection in my book! I did make the mistake of leaving my setting too high on me fatboy for trialing such a sharp blade. Between that and slipping back into adding a little pressure which I find the Rapiras I am curently using like, I paid the price in a little Raozr burn. If I had hadnt accidentaly slipt into the habit of adding slight pressure it would have been a perfect shave with no razor burn or weepers. Felt like I was a rookie, expecting perfection and got stung because the smoothness fooled me! These blades sliced my super tough whiskers with ease. Very few blades are as effortless as I find these to be. I can see this becoming my number on DE BLADE! So sharp n smooth that it snuck up on me. But I take total blame for that. Im hoping a large quanity buy is going to be in order for these beauties. I will be sad when the ones I have run out. :(((((((((............ Looing forward to today's shave and it being perfection. THANK YOU SEGIO VERY VERY MUCH! It is appreciated. If any type of group buy does happen I'd like to grab at least a 100. before I speak for more have to see final price. I would also be willing to help facitliate in any way I could. Agian thank you....

$003.jpg

I'm in for a group buy! Love these blades. Seems there are two threads on this.
Forgot to add: I'm in for one hundred...maybe even more.

Last edited:
I found a bunch of them here in the USA. The prices were expensive ($3 for 5 blades) but I'll try one the next I need a shave.

Too dull for my face, scratched it up something awful. Had to change it after I started. Had better luck with the ones walgreens is carrying (gillette platinum plus).

Top Bottom