What's new

Box o' aftershave arrived!

Got in this lot of aftershaves to try out. Also some Thayer's witch hazel (original and lemon). Love the scents, think I'll use one of the Maggard tomorrow. Tried out the Proraso green tonight, I dig it and my 4 year old daughter does, too! :thumbup:

Very nice assortment. I am looking forward to reports on them! I have not tried several of them..... Looks great

Nice bro! Love the green too, enjoy your daughter now, mine is 12 and everything I do is now stupid!

Haha, I know there is some serious pain ahead with the daughter! She is already a handful!

Tried the Maggard orange menthol this morning. I like it. Nice citrus orange scent, not overpowering. As with their orange menthol soap, not a lot of menthol smell (which isn't a bad thing). Maggard lime/bergamot tomorrow.

Very nice! Is the Proraso splash similar to the shaving cream in terms of scent? I have some of their balm, and would love to try a bottle of splash to go with it!

Very nice! Is the Proraso splash similar to the shaving cream in terms of scent? I have some of their balm, and would love to try a bottle of splash to go with it!

Yeah, it is pretty close in scent but is a little distinct also. Seems it would pair nicely.

Haha, I know there is some serious pain ahead with the daughter! She is already a handful!

Tried the Maggard orange menthol this morning. I like it. Nice citrus orange scent, not overpowering. As with their orange menthol soap, not a lot of menthol smell (which isn't a bad thing). Maggard lime/bergamot tomorrow.

The Maggard Limes & Bergamot was my favorite of the soaps, the London Barbershop was a close second (it's probably my favorite Barbershop soap scent period). I liked the Orange Menthol, great performing soap as were the others, I just like more menthol. For the price, just over $2.50/oz, they're hard to beat!

Top Bottom