What's new

Bought some Old Spice from India

I bought some Old Spice from India in a 150ml bottle.

proxy.php

The only problem is, the bottle is an atomizer. Does anyone know if you can pull the atomizer off the top of the bottle and just use a regular Old Spice stopper in it?

Not as far as I know

Check the seller's eBay listing very carefully - if it doesn't mention the word "Atomizer" anywhere in the description, contact the seller, upload a photo and you'll get a refund

This is what I had to do once - there are a lot of jerks on eBay selling one thing, but substituting another

Just checked the eBay listing and indeed the listed product did not say atomizer anywhere and the picture shows a bottle with a stopper in it. I just reached out to the seller.

Just checked the eBay listing and indeed the listed product did not say atomizer anywhere and the picture shows a bottle with a stopper in it. I just reached out to the seller.

With my first couple purchases from India, the same happened to me .. but .. I kept it and am glad that I did. The spray cologne is what I use to strengthen the "AS" after the shave. :)

In all honesty, I figured it was more trouble than it was worth. As of now, when ordering from India, I normally order (2) bottle but from (2) different vendors. Little by little the business transactions between India & The Rest of The World will eventually improve. My .02 ;)

Well, it's not spray cologne, it spray aftershave. It would cost me more to ship it back than what I paid for it. With any luck, the seller will offer to send me a regular bottle gratis and I can decant one into the other. The Indian bottles are nice, because they're not plastic.

Well, it's not spray cologne, it spray aftershave. It would cost me more to ship it back than what I paid for it. With any luck, the seller will offer to send me a regular bottle gratis and I can decant one into the other. The Indian bottles are nice, because they're not plastic.

I know that you asked before if you could take the top off and then find an object to use as a stopper. My thoughts? I don't see any reason why you couldn't. The spray 'aftershave' may have more alcohol in it to help dry on contact but this I don't know. I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy the spritzer bottle, it does come in handy and it seems to be more concentrated. JAT
:)

Can you
just pour it into another bottle?

Give it a try and report back. :) What I'm thinking as well, it's not under pressure "so the danger part might be gone"? LOL Try it..

p.s. I received a bottle with the atomizer as well, and now I like it and I use them both / layer it on. ;)

Under eBay's terms and conditions, you are entitled to a full refund if the item you receive is different to the item in the photos
When you contact the seller, lay it on as thick as you can to convince him that you regard atomizer bottles as the lowest thing on Earth
9 times out of 10 you won't get a reply, but you'll see that you've had a full refund the next time you check your PayPal balance
Refund without any contact from the seller means that the bottle of Old Spice is FREE
Trust me I know - I'm telling you this from experience

Under eBay's terms and conditions, you are entitled to a full refund if the item you receive is different to the item in the photos
When you contact the seller, lay it on as thick as you can to convince him that you regard atomizer bottles as the lowest thing on Earth
9 times out of 10 you won't get a reply, but you'll see that you've had a full refund the next time you check your PayPal balance
Refund without any contact from the seller means that the bottle of Old Spice is FREE
Trust me I know - I'm telling you this from experience
Correct. You should get what is in the picture. Ebay is very serious about this.

Don't get me wrong: I agree that if you purchased a bottle w/o an atomizer in the pic and the product description doesn't mention an atomizer then you should be angry and ask for a refund.

However.... I must admit that it isn't all that bad. I purchased OS Musk AS from India and it had an atomizer. I just spray the stuff into my hands and apply it to my face. It's not the end of the world gents.

Don't get me wrong: I agree that if you purchased a bottle w/o an atomizer in the pic and the product description doesn't mention an atomizer then you should be angry and ask for a refund.

However.... I must admit that it isn't all that bad. I purchased OS Musk AS from India and it had an atomizer. I just spray the stuff into my hands and apply it to my face. It's not the end of the world gents.

Same here - I also spray Old Spice Musk onto my hands before applying it to my face

The year before last I ordered what the description said was "Shulton Old Spice Musk" and I got Rubicon Old Spice Musk to add insult to injury, it was an atomiser bottle

I complained to the seller, uploaded photos and pointed out that the ad was fraudulent

I got no reply, but saw that the seller had given me a full refund

I agree that it wasn't all bad - it was FREE

ROFLMAO - all the way to the bank

I have numerous bottles picked up while in India, both with the atomizer and the stopper. With the atomized bottles, I just spray four times into my hand, which gives me a perfect amount for application. The atomizer produces more of a stream than a spray. It actually saves me lost juice in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom