What's new

Bootlegger's Brigands!

Bootlegger’s EL Dorado usually goes on for me without much fanfare in the burn department, so it had to be the rough shave. Even with mild aftershave, if I’ve had a rough shave, I will try to calm my skin down first with a liberal splash of cold water and then some Thayers alcohol free witch hazel first.

I’ll let that work while I’m getting dressed calming down my face and neck. Then I will use my chosen AS splash. I might even use a balm after the splash if the irritation is bad enough.

I’m really happy that you like my Bootlegger’s EL Dorado and are giving it a permanent place in your shave den. :)

Yes, EL Dorado is here to stay.

Thanks for the tip, I've never used any witch hazel. Was actually reading about Lucky Tiger AS & Face Tonic, and was considering trying that out, along with my splashes.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yes, EL Dorado is here to stay.

Thanks for the tip, I've never used any witch hazel. Was actually reading about Lucky Tiger AS & Face Tonic, and was considering trying that out, along with my splashes.

Lucky Tiger is good stuff.

Bay Rum today, ditto on the Christmas scent. There’s no doubt this is the right scent for the season!
Screaming Macaulay Culkin GIF by Home Alone

Top Bottom