What's new

Bodum Chambord 8-cup French Press for $19.99

Good lord is that a good deal.... I just spent $30 on the two glasses alone. Luckily, I need a new french press, as I recently broke my last one.

Thanks for the link! I owe you one!

I lucked out when a local high end kitchen store went out of business and picked up that press for $12 and two double walled latte mugs for $5 each.
That's a great deal, if it wasn't for being in Canada I'd pick it up for a gift.

So has anybody else bought this from that link? I did, added to my cart, checked out, and everything seemed fine....

I check today, and now there is also a book on the way to me about string theory... Weird. I hadn't heard of this book previously, but I am quite interested in the concept of both string and chaos theory. Apparently the book is coming to me for free, since it is shown at no charge.

Perhaps Amazon is throwing in a freebie (about time), or there may be more to that deal in the link provided. I have no idea. Either way, I now owe you doubly dustin!

Odd. Maybe your Amazon shopping cart is a quantum vacuum? I just checked my order and it just shows the press and some cheap speakers for my desk at work that I threw in to get the free shipping.

Hey gents, I just looked and Amazon upped the price to 39.95$ Must have been a mistake? Now, what did I hear about too good to be true...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
So has anybody else bought this from that link? I did, added to my cart, checked out, and everything seemed fine....

I check today, and now there is also a book on the way to me about string theory... Weird. I hadn't heard of this book previously, but I am quite interested in the concept of both string and chaos theory. Apparently the book is coming to me for free, since it is shown at no charge.

Perhaps Amazon is throwing in a freebie (about time), or there may be more to that deal in the link provided. I have no idea. Either way, I now owe you doubly dustin!

That's odd. I would have thought you would get your pot with no strings attached.

The 'Ships from' is no longer Amazon, so it looks like they sold out of the them. Might want to keep an eye on it in case they get some back in stock offer the deal again.

Top Bottom