What's new

Blind Ink Review (May 2017)

@Claudel Xerxes Address is still the same. Will be here for about another 10 years or so. Samples labeled A - F sound good and if you want to throw in some surprise samples that would be cool as well! I have one pen I was getting ready to refill but I will hold off and use it for my samples.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Sorry, Guys. Everything is packaged up and ready to go, but I've had some unexpected circumstances pop up at work and haven't been able to make it to the post office yesterday or today. I should have the time tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Thanks!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Thanks, for understanding, Tom, but this is more of my job being slightly inconsiderate at the moment, so it's quite annoying to me. Either way, they'll be sent out within the nest 36 hours.

I did throw in a bonus ink sample for everyone. Each bonus sample is different. They were randomly selected and thrown into each member's samples as "G."

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
The inks have been shipped! They should all arrive to their destinations by Tuesday. If any of you specifically want your tracking info, then please, PM me.

Looking forward to getting the samples!! Having never done this before, is there a format/template we should follow to report our reviews?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Looking forward to getting the samples!! Having never done this before, is there a format/template we should follow to report our reviews?

There's no official template or format. Just try to be as thorough and descriptive as possible. Everyone did a wonderful job in the first Blink Ink Review. A link to the first one is in the OP. It should give you a good idea of what other members might be doing. :thumbup1:

IMG_0841.JPG

Let the fun begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today! Looking forward to lunch time tomorrow! Got some Midori and some Tomoe River waiting! (Disregard the cologne in the pic... this was shared on my wet shaving/men's grooming Instagram)

Attachments

• IMG_2963.JPG
    IMG_2963.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Great to hear, everyone! I'm pretty sure that MonoTiki had a busy weekend and might be preoccupied with the Traveling Ink Box. It sounds like everything arrived for the rest of you safe and sound though!

Here is what I received. I held them all in my hand and gave them a good couple of shakes (probably about a second and a half) then put them down in order. You can see how the ink clung to the sides of the sample tubes. Not sure if this means anything but in my (newbie) mind it means something, maybe how well it will adhere to the paper?

0530172116.jpg

Top Bottom