What's new

Birthday PIF

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I finally found my birth quarter razor (finally!) and I'm in a really good mood, so I thought I'd PIF somebody.

Up for grabs is an L-1 (1966) Slim. This is the same razor I unsuccessfully tried to trade for a birth quarter razor. It's the nicer of my two Slims, but I've already become attached to the other, so this one's an extra.

$Slim1.jpg
$Slim2.jpg
$Slim3.jpg

It's not pristine, but it's in pretty good shape. Good shaver. Once I choose a winner, I'll get it cleaned up and shipped out.

All you have to do is say you're in. CONUS only, I'm afraid. The winner will be chosen on my birthday, July 22nd.

Purchased a slim on ebay, finally was delivered today. Will see it when I get home from work, can't wait. Not in, I'd rather someone who doesn't have any vintage gillettes, or any razor at all get it! Cool PIF though. I plan on doing this when I figure out which gillette I like the best. Happy birthday too man, mine is the 17th!

Cool PIF, I am in!

If I win, I will compare the slim to my recently acquired fatboy and PIF whichever razor I don't prefer (or another razor if they are both equally awesome).

Awesome PIF, my younger brothers birthday is the 23rd, so Happy Birthday, may you have many more.

I am in, forgot to say that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom