What's new

Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

Sorry if that was discussed before but are those two the same product ,just different tubs?

Tam
THereis a slight difference but no major issue.

The Amazon version adds Organic Bananas whereas the Biotique does not.

AMAZON:
proxy.php

Ingredients
Specifications of Biotique Bio Palmyra Expert Shave Cream; Composition Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ricinus Communis Oil, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Neem, Khajur, Pudina, Taltar, Bees Wax, Himalayan Water, Banana Extract Organic.Banana Extract Organic Yes Organic Type Natural Additional Traits Softens Whiskers, Conditions Skin for a Friction-free Shave, Moisture-balanced Shave, Lightening and Anti-aging Properties

BIOTIQUE:

proxy.php

Nariyal tail (Cocos nucifera oil), Arandi tail (Ricinus communis oil), Moongphali tail (Arachis hypogaea oil), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Khajur (Phoenix dactylifera), Pudina (Mentha piperita), Taltar (Palmyra) Borassus flabellifer, Bees Wax, Himalayan water Q.S.

It seems to be the identical product but have a look at the vendor info (& location) and the shipping times :wink2:.
No, Banana Extract Organic is added in Amazon version.

AMAZON:
proxy.php

Ingredients
Specifications of Biotique Bio Palmyra Expert Shave Cream; Composition Cocos Nucifera Oil, Ricinus Communis Oil, Arachis Hypogaea Oil, Neem, Khajur, Pudina, Taltar, Bees Wax, Himalayan Water, Banana Extract Organic.Banana Extract Organic Yes Organic Type Natural Additional Traits Softens Whiskers, Conditions Skin for a Friction-free Shave, Moisture-balanced Shave, Lightening and Anti-aging Properties

No, Amazon version adds Organic Banana extracts.

My current product was ordered from the Amazon version ( as you put it) but it came in the regular green Biotique tub with the standard ingredients. I'm thinking that is just an old picture with an outdated, or incorrect, ingredients list.

Are you suggesting there are two different products being made?

My current product was ordered from the Amazon version ( as you put it) but it came in the regular green Biotique tub with the standard ingredients. I'm thinking that is just an old picture with an outdated, or incorrect, ingredients list.

Are you suggesting there are two different products being made?
No, I have never ordered from Amazon so i really cant personally say that. I just looked at the white jar ingredients and matched them up to the green jar and posted the difference for everyone to see. The white jar has banana extract, that is the only difference.
If anyone has the white jar then maybe they can verify the difference in shave results.

No, I have never ordered from Amazon so i really cant personally say that. I just looked at thewhite jar ingredients and matched them up to the green jar and posted the difference for everyone to see. The white jar has banana extract, that is the only difference.
If anyone has the white jar then maybe they can verify the difference in shave results.

That would be good to know. Perhaps one (I suspect the White) is an older version. But based on some past experiences, I no longer put too much stock in the ingredient lists from the Interwebs. The ingredient list on my Green tub of the Bio doesn't have all of those from the description of Green in the list above.

No, I have never ordered from Amazon so i really cant personally say that. I just looked at the white jar ingredients and matched them up to the green jar and posted the difference for everyone to see. The white jar has banana extract, that is the only difference.

I'm getting both will report in later

That would be good to know. Perhaps one (I suspect the White) is an older version. But based on some past experiences, I no longer put too much stock in the ingredient lists from the Interwebs. The ingredient list on my Green tub of the Bio doesn't have all of those from the description of Green in the list above.
Mine has the ingredients label faded out by useage, but i can barely see that the only 2 ingredients missing from the web description are these two;

Borassus flabellifer, Bees Wax, Himalayan water Q.S.

I'm still wondering what else is in the product to make it lather. No way could anything lather with just those ingredients.
I sent a couple of emails to Biotique, but just don't get a reply,

I think it must be some soap base with those others added,

I'm still wondering what else is in the product to make it lather. No way could anything lather with just those ingredients.
I sent a couple of emails to Biotique, but just don't get a reply,

I think it must be some soap base with those others added,
I am very sensitive to non natural products and this cream does not give me irritation similar to other top brand makers. This has to have a proprietary blend that makes it lather so rich and easily. But what ever it is, it does not break my skin out.

Man Alex is slinging this stuff

I just want our members to get the best and also money's worth for shave items. B&B's Kinge told about this, he is from Singapore and was knowledgeable about it. I am not a paid endorser. My aim is to inform our members about the function and price and it is up to them where they buy it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom