What's new

Bigfoots feet won’t fit in the shower ??

For sure. IT is important to wash your feet, crotch & armpits if you don't wash anything else. You don't want to give bacteria a leg up :wink: Reminds me of Popeye Doyle of French Connection fame ........ "Do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie ?"
I definitely wash crotch & pits daily with soap, but the feet do just fine with a rinse.

BTW: my wife's Japanese and we never wear shoes in the house. That means that a) our floors are devoid of serious dirt and b) my feet get aired out a lot -- perhaps limiting the amount of scrubbage required. :wink:

I learn something new here almost every day. Not washing select body parts seems like only brushing 'some' of your teeth.
Sue

The best part of washing one's feet daily is after drying massaging in some L'Occitane foot cream, which contains 15% shea butter and AOC lavender (from Provence). Ah!!!:jump:

Feet are washed daily with water & soap - on the bottom, on top, and between the toes. I guess I'm the strange one. :biggrin:

Why wouldn't you want to wash your feet? Do you walk on your hands? :confused:

rafikz,

:001_huh: Wash my feet every day?:eek: Of course not! I put them in rotation with the other parts. Face one day. Left armpit next day. Right armpit after that. I'm thinking of dividing things into 6 segments and give each segment its own day with time out, naturally, on Sunday. One just can't waste soap, water, and time.:wink:

+1

I came here to say something similar, but I can't really improve on Bruce's comment.

I learn something new here almost every day. Not washing select body parts seems like only brushing 'some' of your teeth.
Sue

On a related note, I once spent a week in an Appalachian town (which shall remain nameless to protect the inbred) that was the place where they invented the toothbrush.

If they'd invented it anywhere else it would have been called a "teethbrush".

:001_tongu

Top 5 excuses:

1. I can't reach my toes.

2. Soap runs downhill, so when I wash my upperbody they're baing cleaned indirectly.

3. They're inside my socks all day. They're not getting dirty.

4. I'm too lazy. So what!

5. What do you care. You can't smell my feet from where your sitting.

==Tom

Every day, between every toe. Have been teased about it by many people, but I kinda feel like the purpose of a shower is to get clean. :rolleyes:

Further.........

"Do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie"

Courtesy of Gene Hackman as "Popeye" Doyle in The French Connection

Top Bottom