What's new

Bigfoots feet won’t fit in the shower ??

Or the soap/bodywash + water you used to cleanse your body with is enough ?

I'm asking that because doing it (and I do it thoroughly) every day is a hassle (and make my showers longer)

Well, for me I treat my feet like my armpits. No I don't think they smell that bad after a day, but if I don't wash then I feel weird. But hey, you can just spray your feet with cologne and avoid washing them daily. Ofcourse YMMV :biggrin:

I treat them just like most other parts of my body -- a quick application of soap, a few seconds of scrubbing, then move along.

rafikz,

:001_huh: Wash my feet every day?:eek: Of course not! I put them in rotation with the other parts. Face one day. Left armpit next day. Right armpit after that. I'm thinking of dividing things into 6 segments and give each segment its own day with time out, naturally, on Sunday. One just can't waste soap, water, and time.:wink:

Not really. Once in the shower everything gets wet anyway. Why not throw a little soap at it and be done with it? If you are not equipped with a shower and are doing the basin wash routine, hitting all the spots can be a bit more of a problem. Then you can put things in rotation.

good luck, Bruce

I hear some people say, "Well when you're showering, your feet are going to get wet anyway, blah blah blah". If that were the case, I could just get in the shower and run myself under the water and say that I'm "clean" all over because everything got wet. Of course I wash my feet, always at the end of my shower. You're on your feet all day, they're basically your livelihood. You need to take care of them.

-Allen

Yes I wash my feet daily. I thought everyone did. I suppose I'm a little neurotic that I wash my feet a second time every day even though I don't usually take a second shower.

Your feet get wet so they're clean? :eek:

I'm not really a foot-scrubbing kind of guy, I hate to say. But I am a bit neurotic about always having Gold Bond Foot Powder on-hand. Keeping my feet dry throughout the day is a serious comfort thing for me, plus it keeps my shoes from getting all stinky.

Or the soap/bodywash + water you used to cleanse your body with is enough ?

I'm asking that because doing it (and I do it thoroughly) every day is a hassle (and make my showers longer)

Let me get this straight, you wet shave - but washing your feet makes your shower take too long?....:confused:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Jordan

I don't pay too much attention to my feet when I take my daily shower. Maybe I rub a little soap over the tops if I'm in the mood. I've never had smelly, yucky feet so I guess I can get away with it. Besides, what's on them is mostly sweat which is water soluble (without soap). I also take really fast showers; usually a few minutes including the 30 second shave prep in which I put increasingly hot water on my face with the handheld shower.

For sure. IT is important to wash your feet, crotch & armpits if you don't wash anything else. You don't want to give bacteria a leg up :wink: Reminds me of Popeye Doyle of French Connection fame ........ "Do you pick your feet in Poughkeepsie ?"

Top Bottom