What's new

Big Thanks to SliceOfLife!

I have to throw a big thanks out to Ian. The other day I got a PM from him saying that he doesn't really use his Simfix Grosvenor LE anymore and offered to sell it to me. I'm assuming he saw my signature with a WTB for that brush. Anyway, I just got the brush in and absolutely love this thing.

I can honestly say the B&B community is absolutely amazing. I've never been a member of a forum where people are so nice to each other and show the amount of generosity as this one. People on this forum genuinely want to help and it shows everyday. Without becoming a member of this forum and without the generosity of members like Ian, I probably would have never had the chance to own a LE brush like this.

Now if someone sees my new signature...:lol:

Some pics of the Grosvenor - Thing just feels great in the hand. Perfect weighting, loft and knot diameter. Can't wait to lather this baby up later.

Thanks again Ian!

You're very welcome. I've got six boars needing broken in, a new best and three new silvertips, so it just wasn't getting as much love as it deserved here. I'm sure it will be much happier in its new home.

Top Bottom