What's new

Big Fellow

I don't know if Kraken just got a nice Wilkinson Empire set but I did. I posted it in the Sept 2010 score thread.

It's the same pic, I'm pretty sure of it. Funny thing is, the listing had the wilkinson set as top billing... I don't know much about wilkinsons, but I am pretty sure that the star of the auction was the big fellow. The wilkinson set was in excellent condition though - had a cloth bag too if I remember.

Y
It's the same pic, I'm pretty sure of it. Funny thing is, the listing had the wilkinson set as top billing... I don't know much about wilkinsons, but I am pretty sure that the star of the auction was the big fellow. The wilkinson set was in excellent condition though - had a cloth bag too if I remember.

You have the right one. I can tell you that you would have had to pay for this one because I was tired of them getting away! I'm glad you were busy though, saved me some money!

I thought the same thing about the Wilkinson! I am not sure what I am going to do with it but it is kind of neat.

Y

You have the right one. I can tell you that you would have had to pay for this one because I was tired of them getting away! I'm glad you were busy though, saved me some money!

I thought the same thing about the Wilkinson! I am not sure what I am going to do with it but it is kind of neat.

How cool is that you and I both got a Wilkinson set. It's something about that 1973, I know. :lol:

Y

I did a tiny amount of research on the wilkinson and decided I could probably re-sell it for at least $30 (very conservative, I think). I hadn't decided on a max yet, but my kids and projects saved you at *least* $40. I consoled myself with the knowledge that it was an old type (I prefer the way the new improved shaves)... I sorta wish I didn't see how nice it really turned out. The new improved I did win instead came in a disintegrating box, and is in fair to poor condition

I definately agree on the way the new improved shaves. I will be on the lookout for one still.... Can't stop now!

I definately agree on the way the new improved shaves. I will be on the lookout for one still.... Can't stop now!

Thanks for not telling me if I would have won had I actually bid :001_cool:

If I ever run across a new improved that I don't plan on bidding on (not likely, but who knows :laugh:), I'll let you know

Top Bottom