What's new

Bic chrome platinum - WOW!

Hell yeah!!
Congrats on discovering this most amazing blade!

It has overtaken polsilver/Wizamet as my favourite blade.

My warning to potential buyers is lookout for the yellow packaging, that's the one you want.

The orange packaging is reported to be much less sharp and smooth, which correlates with my experience also!
Hello!
Which of the three is the correct version?

They all are.
I recently picked up a pack of 100 BiC Astor Stainless Steel blades and they came in the box as the first pic above meanwhile the BiC Chrome Platinum blades I bought this year came in your typical sleeves as the last pic.

None of the blades I have tried from each have had any performance issues. I must say I do like the box because they are not standard but the sleeves tend to hold the blades better and sit better in storage.

I found a very good price on German Amazon. They come out below €12 for 100 pieces. I almost ordered when I started reading the comments of people who have already bought them. One person was explaining that these are basically low-end budget knives on the level of the Astra SP, but at twice the price. Moreover, another person explained that both are made in Greece and very likely in the same place.
So that made me not confirm the order.

Reactions: nav
Top Bottom