What's new

Best Soaps For Menthol Fans

I like Stirling Lemon Chill and TSD Iced Sub Zero but for me QCS Vostok is the coldest! Vostok also leaves my face feeling softer than the other two soaps.

Really enjoy Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic. I have Glacial Lemon Chill, Glacial Spearmint, and Obsidian Chill ordered and on the way. Me thinx it's going to be a cold fall....

I'm a menthol lover for sure.

Vostok was the coldest for me; I'm not a menthol fan but I gave Vostok a shot and I couldn't complete a pass. My eyes were watering and it was just too much for me. I also tried Iced Key Lime, because i'm a sucker for punishment and dont learn and it too was too cold for my face.

iColoniali is about the most I can tolerate personally.

B&M Arctique is pretty cold, not sure where it falls in the spectrum as i haven't used any of the other heavily mentholated soaps

I have Glacial Obsidian, Glacial Wintergreen, MITA, Frost byte, and Vostok. The Glacial soaps are as cold as, if not colder than Yeti Snot which is also extremely cold. The MITA is pretty chilly as well, and the Frost byte is also what I'd call a hyper-mentholated soap although it's to me anyway, a bit less intense than the Glacials and the Yeti Snot.

I love the menthol blast of the Glacials, but something about Stirling soaps makes my face itch after the shave, sadly.
I also like TSD subzero. The cool thing about all the TSD soaps is that you can add menthol to any of their soaps; you can have a mentholated sandalwood soap if you really want to.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417067112.760880.jpg

Top Bottom