What's new

Best overall performer

So, I'm still waiting on the new brushes...

The Semogue 610 I expected to take some time. I bought it from a seller in Portugal and international economy shipping can take a while. It can come as early as this Thursday and can be as late as April 13 according to the estimates.

The Simpsons seller is starting to make me mad. I bought it on Monday over another seller at around the same price, because this one promised delivery by Wednesday, April 22. On Thursday I got notice that it was just shipped. I still don't have it. I sent a message to the seller asking why it wasn't shipped until after the day I was promised to have it, and for some indication of when to expect it. I haven't heard back yet. I'll give them a day or two and then I'll be contacting Ebay and trying to get a partial to complete refund (which I'll ask for, a partial or full refund, depends upon if the brush actually comes). I don't think it's a scam, the price was only a buck or two less than other sellers, and the seller has mostly good feedback (and most poor or neutral feedback is for slower than promised delivery times, not for not getting their item at all).

Top Bottom