What's new

Best Choice SE Razor Blades

I saw these at a local grocery store and was wondering if anyone here has used them before? They don't look very great to me but I could be wrong.
Front.jpgBack.jpg

nice find. Which store did you find them in? I have not seen any pharmacies or grocery store chains here in Dallas carry them anymore. I would be intrigued to try those.

nice find. Which store did you find them in? I have not seen any pharmacies or grocery store chains here in Dallas carry them anymore. I would be intrigued to try those.
Got it from a place called Cash Saver, not big. Usually it’s the smaller stores have the good weird or old finds like Williams Mug Soap, Burma Shave brushes, or SE blades.

I finally tried one and they do “work”. Hair was removed but it definitely wasn’t great. Maybe they would be better I f I could strop one first, anyone have experience doing that?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I finally tried one and they do “work”. Hair was removed but it definitely wasn’t great. Maybe they would be better I f I could strop one first, anyone have experience doing that?

I adopted hand stropping of all blade types (save loaded Schicks) some time ago. I recall feeling that the SE blades in particular seemed to smooth out by doing so. Can't hurt to try it. On a broader scope, have you tried a genuine GEM PTFE coated blade for comparison purposes?

I adopted hand stropping of all blade types (save loaded Schicks) some time ago. I recall feeling that the SE blades in particular seemed to smooth out by doing so. Can't hurt to try it. On a broader scope, have you tried a genuine GEM PTFE coated blade for comparison purposes?
I have used the GEM blades and they are great!

Top Bottom