What's new

benediktiner seifenmanufaktur

Friend who visited Austria bring me a gift. A Benediktiner Seifenmanufaktur shave soap. I don't know much about it because their site is in German.
What a performer. Ten swirls with the brush and you got sick, dense and very cushioned leather.
What a surprise.
benediktiner seifenmanufaktur.jpg

I translated it on Chrome browser. Exploring the site, it does not appear to use tallow, but is not exclusively vegan, either.

Benediktiner Seifenmanufaktur - Seifenshop aus St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut / Palmölseife - Stangenseife - Blockseife - Kernseife - Olivenölseife - Hanfölseife - Avocadoölseife - Körperpflege - Badezubehör - Geschenksideen - Seife online bestellen bzw. k
Welcome to the Benedictine soap factory in St. Wolfgang!

In the Salzkammergut soap has been produced for centuries. This ancient tradition has been taken up again years ago by the BENEDICTINE SOAP MANUFACTURING.

In the course of time, the range has been broadened and the possibilities for selection have become ever greater. At first, there was only cold-stirred core soap, later the olive soap and the cold-pressed marigold soap, until the last time a multitude of playful models of glycerine soaps complemented the offer.

However, one can do more with soap than to wash and maintain, the BENEDIKTINER SOAP MANUFACTURE proves again and again with new creative ideas, how to process soap and make it a nice gift idea.

As demand grew, it was decided to expand. Four new stores in Seefeld, Mayrhofen, Innsbruck and Hallstatt have been added to the main factory in St.Wolfgang. The offered goods are finished in loving handwork in our factory in St.Wolfgang.

We conjure vegetable oils, butters, as well as fruit and herbal extracts Handmade, our natural soaps are made in a gentle cold process, dyed with mineral or food colors, scented with essential oils! Unless otherwise possible, we use perfume oils with a safety certificate.

The essential fragrance oils and plant extracts have a beneficial effect on the senses.

Our soaps have their own recipe that fully exploit the benefits of natural ingredients.

Take your time and look around.

How to reach us:

Benedictine soap manufacturer
Markt 9
5360 St. Wolfgang

[email protected]

Phone: +43 6138 2827
Fax: +43 6138 28274

Thanks. It was a pain in a a...s to navigate their site to gather more information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom