What's new

Being Clean Shaven

I shaved my face about three or four months ago and left my mustache. I also grew my hair back, as I had been shaving my head for about 2 years and had a shorter beard. Before that I had a full beard for several years. My wife is fine with the mustache, as I can grow a good one. She’s just glad I grew my hair back, though. Since I switched to traditional wershaving over ten years ago, I actually enjoy shaving my face. I usually shave most days before going to work at night. But usually skip Saturday. However, at 37, I’m not really concerned anymore about the current facial hair trend these days.

Every era had some guys with stubble who the ladies thought was hot. Quite frankly those fellas would be desired no matter the stubble or a clean shaven face. If a woman is more concern about your facial hair than what you are as a person, I’d say that you should politely get up and leave. I’m married and not worried about what other women think. My wife prefers me shaven and no beard. But she loves me either way.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Ya’ll do realize this forum does have a Beards & Mustache forum right? So to give someone a hard time just cause he likes to go 3 or 4 days before shaving is kinda silly (to put it as nicely as I can).

Give a guy a break. And chicks do love my beard 🧔‍♂️

1696736790334.jpeg

Top Bottom