What's new

Bath soap travel container

I have been using Stirling bath soaps for the last year and am looking for a travel container that is big enough for the 5.5oz bar. The dimensions are 3.5" x 2.5" x 1" and won't fit in the usual travel container. Thanks in advance...

I got mine on etsy I believe. You also might want to check both ebay and the almighty Amazon. There is many to choose from just read reviews on both product and who you are buying it from.

I got mine on etsy I believe. You also might want to check both ebay and the almighty Amazon. There is many to choose from just read reviews on both product and who you are buying it from.
I looked on Etsy quite extensively yesterday and came up empty handed. I did find one on eBay that looks like it might work. It says the dimensions are 4.49" x 3.12" x 1.76" and the Stirling bars are on average 3.5" x 2.5" x 1" so If everything is as it says it is, this has been a short search...

Wish in knew where I bought the ones I have.
It has been awhile. But bought about 5. They were all different colors. But work great.

Could consider cutting a bar in half. When traveling by air I am always looking to minimize space and weight.
Thanks for the suggestion and this was the 1st thought that came to mind when I tried to put the bar in the container I purchased. The bars from Stirling would have to be cut twice to fit the container though as they are too wide and too thick for the standard container. The sample bars only fit because they can go in on an angle. The new container I ordered seems like its on a slow boat from china as its been stuck in NJ for 5-6 days now... I'm sure it will be here this week.

The case actually showed up today and great news...its a winner so far. The Stirling bar fits easily and the only con I have is that it will leak if you have excess water in the case when you store the soap in it and close it. It does have a thin sponge in the bottom that I would assume is there to absorb any excess water to an extent though and I'm sure that is why the mfg'r put it in there. Here are some pics...
SC1.jpg
SC2.jpg
SC3.jpg

Top Bottom