What's new

Barrister and Mann: A Tale of Two Soaps, aka, The Great, Good, and VERY UGLY

HA! Funny how YMMV, to me Dickens is not at all Christmas, more summer to me. And Im digging Latha, but the splash is a little more floral then I typically enjoy.
Funny!

Last night I watched a video on YouTube by Chris Bailey (Traditional Shaving Evangelist) in which he tried to describe the fragrance of Latha -- but couldn't. He said he was going to shave with it today and then post a video about the shave.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I have tried almost all of the different B&M tallow scents and they're all wonderful. I have a puck of Roam right now. I also just received my first Tre Citta soap, Vetyver Santal, yesterday and am very impressed with it so far. I saw Latha on the site and was instantly not interested. I don't need or want my B&M soap built to a price point.

That said, I'll be interested to see what others have to say about it.

Last night I watched a video on YouTube by Chris Bailey (Traditional Shaving Evangelist) in which he tried to describe the fragrance of Latha -- but couldn't. He said he was going to shave with it today and then post a video about the shave.
Yeah, I really like his videos (very frank and honest), but has trouble describing scents a lot ;-) He also couldn't describe the scent of B&M Hallows other than saying it's "dark" in a video a few months ago, and just this week, same with a Dapper Dragon soap (Signature IIRC).

Top Bottom